- Is your detergent vegan?
- Yes -We spent a lot of time looking for the best possible soap to use in our detergent, and using a vegetable based soap is an area where we’ll never compromise. We use a 100% USDA Organic vegetable-based soap as our base. Our soap base is also certified as ECOCERT, RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oil, Soil Association Organic, and Fair Trade. No animals are harmed anywhere in our manufacturing or our vendor’s processes.
- Is your detergent cruelty free?
- Yes. We love animals!! We will never test on animals, and we only source ingredients from companies that do not test on animals.
- Is your detergent organic?
- Yes. The Simply Co. laundry detergent is made from 100% OMRI and USDA certified organic ingredients.
- What are the ingredients in your detergent?
- Ingredients for each product can be found on our product pages:
- Is your product fragrance free?
- Our unscented detergent contains no added fragrance. Our unscented detergent also does not include any chemicals to cover up the very light natural soap scent of the detergent. This light scent cannot be detected after washing. Our lavender detergent is scented with organic lavender essential oil.
- Is this detergent safe for standard and HE (high efficiency) washers?
- Yes. Our laundry detergent is safe for both standard and HE washers.
- How many loads of laundry does one jar of detergent do?
- One 32oz jar of The Simply Co. laundry detergent will clean up to 60 loads of laundry depending on the size of your load.
- How much detergent do I need to use per load?
- We recommend using one tablespoon for regular sized loads of laundry and two tablespoons for large or extra stinky loads.
- Is Simply detergent intended for hand washing clothes?
- The Simply Co. detergent can be used for both machine and hand washing. For hand washing, we recommend pre-dissolving The Simply Co. in hot water and then, once dissolved, finish filling the container with cool or warm water depending on what you are washing.
- Is Simply detergent safe for washing delicates, wool, silk, cashmere?
- Yes, our detergent has been used to hand wash wool, cashmere, and silk in cold water with great results. Always follow the washing instructions on the garment label for best results.
- What is your detergent packaged in?
- Our detergent is packaged in a 100% recyclable glass jar with a 100% recyclable metal lid. The product information is screen printed on our jars to prevent landfill waste from the label- labels normally turn into landfill trash at recycling plants. Our jar is 100% recyclable; however, we encourage you to refill or reuse it.
- Why is the washing soda not organic?
Washing soda is a mined mineral product that is excluded from organic - or non-organic - certification. Our washing soda is ethically mined in the United States - it’s the absolute best washing soda available!
- Well then why is the baking soda organic?
- Baking soda is also a mined mineral, but because it can be used downstream for food applications, it is eligible for listing under an organic certification. Not all baking soda is automatically organic, but ours is from a USA mine that has gone the extra step to ensure their product is as sustainable and pure as possible.
- I’m having problems ordering a subscription with PayPal.
- Our subscription service accepts credit or debit cards for payment, but unfortunately Paypal does not support recurring subscriptions.
- I’d like to return my order.
- Can I return my jar for a refill?
- Currently we do not offer this service, but it is something we’re actively exploring!
- Where does Simply Co. ship?
- The Simply Co. currently ships to the continental United States.
- What are my shipping options?
- Shipping options and prices are calculated at the time of checkout. Shipping costs are calculated based on the weight and shipping distance of your order.
- Do you offer expedited shipping?
- Yes we do! At checkout you will have the option to select from standard and expedited options. Please note that if an item in your order is not available to ship immediately that your order will be shipped in the method you selected when every item in your order is available.
- What kind of packaging do you use?
- We use paper packing materials, cardboard boxes, and paper tape. All of our packaging is recycled and recyclable
- How long will it take for my order to get to me?
- Once you place your order, it takes approximately 2 business days for order processing. If an item is not immediately available for shipment, you will received a separate email that will indicate the estimated wait time.
- Once your order has shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information.
- I have another question about shipping I need to talk to someone about.
- Awesome! Please write to us at email@example.com with your question. If you question is about a current order, please reference your order number.